Nahid “Shihan” Farzinzad is an Avon resident and a native of Iran, owner of Shihan’s Day Spa, whose mission is to improve and maintain skin health. Her professional education of aesthetics stems from the love of beauty since she was a young girl. Her second love is karate where she earned her sixth-degree black belt in karate, which gives her the title of Shihan; thus the name she goes by, and the name of her business. Shihan’s educational foundation is a perfect blend of ancient, oriental techniques and philosophies alongside avant-garde western ones. Our service is unmatched, providing innovative, and prestige services and products, while elevating the level of customer service to an experience our customers will want to share with others. Enjoy serene relaxation, and a luxurious salon experience at our day spa, which has been conveniently located on West Main Street in Avon, CT since 2008.
Shihan offers the highest standard in permanent makeup industry. We are passionate about micropigmentation and our clients. Our standards for quality, safety and functionality are unmatched. We aim to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of our clients. If you are a potential client interested in achieving a more youthful appearance with SHIHAN you are in good hands.
- Professional Cosmetology from 1985
- Professional Esthetician from 2004,
- Professional Acne Management from 2005
- Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) Member,
- Advance Eyelash Extension Trainer,
- Certified American Red Cross Aid/CPR/AED,
- Purebeau Permanent Makeup Artist Certified in Manhattan, NY in 2013
- American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics Certified in Arlington, TX in 2013
- Member of ASCP Associated Skin Care Professional,
- Certified Pro Blood Borne Pathogens,
- Certified Makeup Artist